Bangalore Mysore with Dakshin Darshan Yatra (WZBD308)
“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
BANGALORE MYSORE WITH DAKSHIN DARSHAN YATRA
- Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Package Code: WZBD308
- Origin: CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS
- Destination: BANGALORE / KANYAKUMARI / MADURAI / MYSORE / RAMESHWARAM / TIRUPATI / TRIVANDRUM
- Departure: 02-Dec-2021
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 02-DEC-21
Boarding Points :– CSMT, Kalyan, Lonavala, Chinchvad, Pune, Daund , Kurduvadi, Solapur, Kalburgi, Wadi
Deboarding Points :- Wadi, Kalburgi, Solapur, Kurduvadi, Daund, Pune, Chinchvad, Lonavala, Kalyan, CSMT
Destination Covered :- Mysore – Bangalore – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum – Tirupati
Itinerary Dated :- 02.12.2021 to 12.12.2021 (10N / 11D)
|Package Name||BANGALORE MYSORE WITH DAKSHIN DARSHAN YATRA (WZBD308)|
|Station / Departure Time||CSMT 00:30 hrs|
|Class||SL & 3Tier AC|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tariff: (Including GST):
|Category||Price Per Pax|
Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
Boarding Points :- CSMT, Kalyan, Lonavala, Chinchvad, Pune, Daund , Kurduvadi, Solapur, Kalburgi, Wadi
Deboarding Points :- Wadi,Kalburgi, Solapur, Kurduvadi, Daund, Pune, Chinchvad, Lonavala, Kalyan, CSMT
Destination Covered :– Mysore – Bangalore – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum – Tirupati
Itinerary Dated :- 02.12.2021 to 12.12.2021 (10N / 11D)
Itinerary No :- WZBD308
|02.12.21||CSMT||Departure from CSMT|
|03.12.21||Mysore||Arrival at Mysore Railway station. Visit Maharaja’s Palace, Mysore Zoo, Lalit Mahal Palace, Chamundi Hills. Overnight stay at Mysore.|
|04.12.21||Mysore||After breakfast by road proceed to visit Krishnaraja sagara Dam, St. Philomena’s church, Art Museaum and Brindavan Gardens. One can also enjoy Sound & Light show in the Gardens. Late night departure to Bangalore .|
|05.12.21||Bangalore||Arrival at Bangalore railway station. Later proceed for sightseeing of Bangalore City . Lalbagh Botanical garden, Tipu Sultan’s palace and Bull temple – one of the oldest temple built in 16th century. Late night departure to Rameshwaram|
|06.12.21||Rameshwaram||Arrival at Rameshwaram after fresh n up Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple local sightseen and Dhanushkodi. . Night Stay at Rameshwarm|
|07.12.21||Madurai||After noon departure to Madurai on Arrival at Madurai. Visit Meenakshi Temple. Departure to Kanyakumari.|
|08.12.21||Nagarcoil||Arrival at Nagarcoil station and by Road procced to Kanyakumari. Visit vivekanand memorial rock and Gandhi Mandapam. Overnight Stay at Kanyakumari.|
|09.12.21||Kanyakumari / Trivendram||Early morning depart to Trivandrum. Visit Shri Pa-dmanabhaswamy Temple. Later depart to board train from Kochuveli to Renigunta.|
|10.12.21||Renigunta||Arrival at Renigunta. Visit Tirupati Balaji Temple. Overnight Stay.|
|11.12.21||Renigunta||After breakfast, Visit Padmawati Temple. Departure to CSMT.|
ITINERARY: EX CSMT to Bangalore Mysore with Dakshin Darshan Yatra
IRCTC offers ‘Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, The Bharat Darshan tour packages costs Rs. 10395 / – per person for standard class and Rs.12705 / – per person for Comfort class, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in 3AC class Sleeper and 2nd Class sleeper coach in Standard , Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall accommodation at places of night stay / morning freshening up.
- Pure vegetarian meals.
- Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Package Exclusions:
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Name changing of passengers will be entertained up to 4 days excluding departure date. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules as follows :-
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, Lunch, Night dinner.
Transport: None push back Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing will be arranged. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall / Dharmashala Accommodation.
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines etc.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets for passengers booked standard package and 3AC Class train ticket for the passengers booked comfort package, Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Hall type accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group manager.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation center. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old age people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- The tourist should not intervene in the working of administration and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to keep patience and bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour and will be charged full fare if seat will be available.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness, the cost for which need to be borne by the tourist.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the Railway orders.
- The decision of IRCTC / West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- Please carry your Mask, Sanitizer, Soap etc for covid19 precaution in the tour.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
DO’S & DON’T :-
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists have to abide the mandatory health advisories issued by the Central government, States government and local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train / any other transport ,monuments & pilgrim places of visit, group lunches , dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels / Dharmashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / Dharamshala etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
For Booking more information & Details Contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Mumbai||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD. IRCTC, Tourism Office: Internet Print Centre, IInd Floor, Main Line Station Bldg, C.S.M.T., Mumbai-01. 022- 22644378, 93219 01808, , 93219 0801, 93219 01802, 93219 01804,9321901809, 93219 01807, 82879 31658|
|Pune||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD. Platform no-1, First floor, Above Station Manager office, Pune Railway Station. 020- 26052798, 82879 31707, 932190845, 93219 01799|
|Kolhapur||Kolhapur Railway Station – 93219 01847|
|Nagpur||Near Platform no 1, Nagpur Railway Station – 93219 01846, 93219 01812|