Coolie at Railway Station | Book Coolie at Railway Station
139 facility available in 12 languages
Menu of 139 Helpline (IVRS) is as under:
- For security & medical assistance, passenger has to press 1, which connects immediately to a call center executive.
- For enquiry, passenger has to press 2 and in the sub menu, information regarding pnr status, arrival / departure of the train, accommodation, fare enquiry, ticket booking, system ticket cancellation, wake up alarm facility / destination alert, wheel chair booking, meal booking can be obtained.
- For general complaints, passenger has to press 4
- For vigilance related complaints, passenger has to press 5
- For Parcel & goods related queries, passenger has to press 6
- For IRCTC operated trains queries, passenger has to press 7
- For status of complaints, passenger has to press 9
- For talking to call center executive, passenger has to press * ( asterisk)
Ministry of Railways has also launched Social Media campaign #One Rail One Help line 139 to inform and educate the passengers.