Fare Table for Tejas-Rajdhani trains
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 03 of 2021
No.TC II/2910/ 2020/ Tejas-Rajdhani
New Delhi, dated 12.02.2021
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Indian Railways
Sub: Fare structure for Tejas-Rajdhani trains.
Ministry of Railways have decided to introduce Tejas-Rajdhani type service, with upgraded facilities between Anand Vihar and Agartala by replacing the rake of 20501/ 20502 Anand Vihar-Agar tala Rajdhani Express. The fare structure for Tejas-Rajdhani service shall be as under:-
Class wise base fare for Tejas-Rajdhani service shall be 5% higher than the base fare of Rajdhani service for the respective classes. The fare table for the said service is attached herewith.
All the provisions of Flexi fare scheme shall also be applicable for this new type of service.
2. Other charges like reservation fee, superfast surcharge, catering charge (presently suspended), GST, other charges etc., as applicable shall be levied separately. Whenever prepaid catering service shall be started with option the charges notified for Tejas trains shall be made applicable.
3. All other terms and conditions shall be same as applicable for Rajdhani train service.
4. Above fare for new Rake Tejas-Rajdhani shall be implemented from no booking or Advance reservation period date whichever is earlier and no difference of fare shall be collected from already booked passengers,
5. The above fare structure shall also be applicable for all Tejas-Rajdhani type of service to be introduced in future.
6. CRIS is requested to make necessary changes in the software.
7. Each Zonal Railway shall ensure that necessary arrangements are made to make the details available to all the concerned staff well in advance.
8. The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged. Also please check these instructions on the Indian Railways website www.indianrailways.gov.in under the head commercial circulars.
This issues with the concurrence of Finance (Commercial) Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Passenger Marketing-III
Click Here To Download : Proposed Base fare of (Sleeper Type) Tejas Express Train