IRCTC Yatra Tourism Train – Parasnath Shikharji
IRCTC Yatra Tourism Train-Parasnath Shikharji
A special “PARASNATH SHIKHARJI YATRA TOURIST TRAIN” will be run from 26.01.19. The important Jain Pilgrimage Centers Viz. Swamijis Golden Temple, Navlakha Temple, Pawapuri Jain Temple, Jain Mandir Lacchur, Vishnupad Temple, Bodhgaya, Taleti, Jahaj Mandir, Kanch Mandir, Museum, 20 Jinalay, Bhaktamar Mandir, New/Old Bhumiyaji Mandir, Samvasharan, Digambar Mandir, Pahad Yatra Holy Bath, Rituals, Puja, Darshan, Jal Mandir, Shree Parashwanath and Shree Mahavir Swami Temple will cover during the tour.
“Parasnath Shikharji” is one of the holiest of all Jain teerths. It is located on Parasnath hill, the highest mountain in the state of Jharkhand. It is the most important Jain Tirtha (pilgrimage site) for the Jains, believed to be the place where twenty of the twenty-four Jain tirthankaras along with many other monks attained Moksha, according to Nirvana Kanda and other texts.
Boarding Point : Pune, Panvel, Kalyan, Nashik, Chalisgaon, Jalgaon
Deboarding Points : Jalgaon, Chalisgaon, Nashik, Kalyan, Panvel, Pune
Tourist Attraction Covered:
1. Gaya : Swamijis Golden Temple, Navlakha Temple, Pawapuri Jain Temple, Jain Mandir Lacchur, Vishnupad Temple, Bodhgaya.
2. Parasnath : Taleti, Jahaj Mandir, Kanch Mandir, Museum, 20 Jinalay, Bhaktamar Mandir, New/Old Bhumiyaji Mandir,Samvasharan, Digambar Mandir, Pahad Yatra Holy Bath, Rituals, Puja, Darshan, Jal Mandir, Shree Parashwanath and Shree Mahavir Swami Temple
|Package Name||PARASNATH SHIKHARJI YATRA (WZTT01)|
|Traveling Mode||AC Train|
|Station/Departure Time||PUNE : 13.15 hrs on 26.01.19|
|Class||3AC, 2AC & 1AC|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Package Costing on Sharing Basis :
|Class||Single Occupancy||Twin sharing||Triple sharing||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
* All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’.
Tour Itinerary: Pune – Panvel – Kalyan – Nashik – Chalisgaon – Jalgaon – Gaya – Parasnath and Back.
|26.01.2019||PUNE||Departure to Gaya|
|28.01.2019||GAYA||Arrival at GAYA, transfer to Rajgir by road, After breakfast proceed to Mahavir Swamijis Golden Temple and Navlakha Temple. After Lunch going to visit Pawapuri Jain Temple. Overnight stay at Gaya.|
|29.01.2019||GAYA||After breakfast by road going to visit Jain Mandir Lacchur. Overnight Stay at Gaya.|
|30.01.2019||GAYA||After breakfast by road visit Vishnupad Temple and Bodhgaya. Departure to Parashnath.|
|31.01.2019||PARASNATH||Arrival at Parasnath Station, transfer to Shikhar Ji by road, after lunch proceed on your own to visit Taleti, Jahaj Mandir, Kanch Mandir, Museum, 20 Jinalay, Bhaktamar Mandir, New/Old Bhumiyaji Mandir, Samvasharan, Digambar Mandir. Overnight stay at Madhuban.|
|01.02.2019||PARASNATH||Early in the morning proceed for Pahad Yatra Holy Bath, Rituals, Puja, Darshan at Mountain. Since it is the land of penance and of nirvana of many Tirthankaras, munies and Sadhus, every particle of this land is great holy. A touch of this land purifies the human birth. All around here’Tonks of Tirthankaras have been built.Images of foot prints of twenty-four Tirthankaras and ten Ganadhars have been installed here. Here is Temple of Shree Samaliya Parshwanath also called as Jal Mandir, Shree Parashwanath tonk is at the higest peak on the Mountain. Visit Shree Mahavir Swami Temple (Where he attained Enlightenment) at Rujuwalika.Overnight stay at Madhuban.|
|02.02.2019||PARASNATH||Departure to Pune. Train Journey|
|PUNE||Arrival at Pune station, Tour end with Happy memories|
“Timings indicated are tentative and may change. Final timings issued by concerned Railway will be informed two days before the commencement of journey”.
|Night Stay||AC Accomodation|
|Meals||Jain food for On board & Off board catering (Morning Tea/Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 2 packaged drinking water bottle per day)|
|Road Transport||AC Tourist Buses for local transfer & sightseeing.|
|Tour guide||Tour Escort & Security on train and Tour Guide at destination|
- IRCTC may change/alter/cancel in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Passenger may go through full details of the tour from IRCTC website at the time of booking to avoid any confusion.
- The passenger have to bear any sort of expenses of personal nature, including extra fees of monuments, Porterage Service, Natural Calamity, theft, accidents, any Loss or damages caused during the tour, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
- Entrance fees and guide charges at monuments are not included in the package cost. Own arrangements to be made for this.
- All passengers have to follow the timing as instructed by Tour Manager. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 45 days (excluding departure date)||10 % of the package cost|
|Up to 44-15 Days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 14-7 Days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 7 Days||100 % of the package cost|
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- Kindly adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. Failing which tourist will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
- Please carry an Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport or any Govt. Identity Card) while traveling, this is for verification when needed.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, Woolen cloths and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- Passenger may follow any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
For more information & Details Contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Mumbai||NDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
IRCTC, Tourism Office: Internet Print Centre,
IInd Floor, Main Line Station Bldg, C.S.T, Mumbai-01.
022-22644379/78, 9004082702, 9967498425, 9769093890, 9664501347,9833695195, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Pune||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
Platform no-1, First floor, Above Station Manager office, Pune Railway Station.
020- 26052798, 9503057202, 9881983775
|Bhopal||IRCTC Regional Office: 2nd Floor, Block-4, Paryawas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal. 0755- 4285226, 9630014204.|
|Ahmedabad||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
IRCTC Regional Office: 5th floor, Pelican Building,
Gujrat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad. 079- 26582675, 9601649328
Email id: email@example.com
|Nagpur||Nagpur Railway Station – 9168370660|
|Kolhapur||Kolhapur Railway Station – 8888570475|