MEGA BLOCK ON 21 April 2019
Mega Block on 21st April 2019
Mega Block on 21.4.2019
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on main line and harbour line for carrying out maintenance work on Sunday 21.4.2019.
Matunga-Mulund Dn slow line from 11.20 am to 3.50 pm
Dn slow line services leaving Matunga from 10.57 am to 3.52 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Matunga and Mulund stations halting at Sion, Kurla, Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup and Mulund stations and further re-diverted to Dn slow line proper at Mulund station.
Dn slow line services will not be available at Vidyavihar, Kanjur Marg and Nahur Stations. Passengers of these stations are allowed to travel via Ghatkopar, Bhandup and Mulund stations.
Up fast/semi fast services leaving Kalyan from 10.54 am to 3.06 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
Dn fast/semi fast services leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 10.48 am to 3.40 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule.
All Dn and Up slow services leaving/arriving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus between 11.00 am and 5.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Chunabhatti /Bandra Dn harbour line from 11.40 am to 4.10 pm & Chunabhatti / Bandra – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Up harbour line from 11.10 am to 3.40 pm
Dn Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur /Panvel leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai/Vadala Road from 11.34 am to 4.23 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra/Goregaon leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 9.56 am to 4.16 pm will remain suspended.
Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 9.53 am to 2.44 pm and Up Harbour line services leaving Bandra/Goregaon from 10.45 am to 4.58 pm will remain suspended.
However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
Due to these blocks, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on foot board, roof top of locals and not to board extremely over crowded trains. These maintenance mega blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
Traffic and Power between Badlapur and Karjat on 21.04.2019
Central Railway will operate traffic and power block on Up & Dn line between Badlapur (excluding) and Karjat (excluding) section for various engineering works on 21.04.2019 from 10.30 hrs to 15.00 hrs.Due to this the train running pattern will be as under:
Dn & Up Suburban Services between Badlapur and Karjat Stations will remain subspended during the block period.
Partial Cancellation of Suburban Services on 21.4.2019
- CSMT- Karjat local leaving CSMT at 09.01 hrs will urn upto Ambernath
- CSMT-Karjat locals leaving CSMT at 09.38 hrs, 10.36 hrs, 11.15 hrs & 13.13 hrs will run upto Badlapur.
- Thane-Karjat locals leaving Thane at 10.38 hrs and 12.05 hrs will run upto Badlapur
- CSMT-Khopoli local leaving CSMT at 12.22 hrs will run upto Badlapur
- Karjat-CSMT locals leaving Karjat at 10.45 hrs, 11.19 hrs, 12.01 hrs & 13.00 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain cancelled between Karjat and Badlapur
- Karjat-CSMT locals leaving Karjat at 13.57 hrs will run Ex Ambernath i.e. will remain cancelled between Karjat and Ambernath
- Karjat – Thane locals leaving Karjat at 12.21 hrs & 13.27 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain cancelled between Karjat and Badlapur
- Khopoli-CSMT local leaving Khopoli at 13.48 hrs will run Ex Badlapur i.e. will remain cancelled between Karjat and Badlapur
Diversion of Down Express Trains via Diva-Panvel-Karjat on 21.4.2019
- 17222 LTT – Kakinada Express leaving LTT at 12.25 hrs
- 16339 CSMT – Nagercoil Express leaving CSMT at 12.10 hrs
- 17031 CSMT – Hyderabad Express leaving CSMT at 12.45 hrs
- Diversion of Up Express Trains Via Karjat-Panvel-Diva on 21.4.2019
- 17032 Hyderabad – CSMT Express arriving CSMT at 13.05 hrs
- 11042 Chennai – CSMT Express arriving CSMT at 13.35 hrs
- 11014 Coimbatore – LTT Express arriving LTT at 14.30 hrs
All the diverted Up and Dn express trains will halt at Diva for Kalyan passengers to board and alight.
Passengers are requested to please take note of this and bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this work. These infrastructure works are necessary for future benefits.