Mumbai Local Train Route Map PDF Download | Mumbai Local Train Map PDF Download
No. of Lines on Western Railway
- Main Line from Churchgate to Dahanu Road (123 kms.)
- Harbour Line from Goregaon to Mahim onwards connecting Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus & Panvel (Double Lines)
- Vasai – Diva / Panvel Route (Double Lines)
- Morning Peak : 08.00 hrs. to 11.30 hrs. (towards Churchgate)
- Evening Peak : 17.00 hrs. to 20.30 hrs. (towards Virar)
First & Last Local on Western Railway
- First Local 04.15 hrs. from Churchgate
- Last Local 00.50 hrs. for Virar & 01.00 hrs. for Borivali
- First Local 03.25 hrs. from Virar to Churchgate & 03.50 hrs. from Borivali to Churchgate.
- Last Local 00.05 hrs. from Virar.
Fast & Slow Trains on Suburban Section of Western Railway
- Generally fast trains on WR halt at these stations; Mumbai Central, Dadar, Bandra, Andheri and Borivali in both the directions. From 17.24 hrs. to 20.21 hrs. in up direction the fast trains do not halt between Mumbai Central & Churchgate also, while in down direction certain fast trains do not halt between Churchgate & Mumbai Central from 07.30 hrs. to 10.57 hrs.
The slow trains halt at all the stations on suburban section of Western Railway.
Mumbai Local Train Route Map PDF Download – Click Here