Railway Pension Adalat 2018
SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
PAN-INDIA (ALL INDIA PENSION ADALAT) TO BE HELD ON 18.09.2018
(1) South Western Railway will be holding Pan-India AIPA on Tuesday, 18th September 2018 to deal with grievances of Retired Employees/Dependants of deceased employees in respect of Pension, Settlement dues & Medical Allowance
(2) Such claimants should apply in the given format to the respective Railway authorities as mentioned below giving full details on or before 05th September, 2018. Those who are sending application through post, they shall superscribe on the envelopes “ Pan India- All India Pension Adalat”.
(3) Such grievances are to be sent to be dealt by Adalat in the respective Headquarters/Divisions/Units from where, they retired/last worked, as per the address given below:
|Division/Office||Whom to apply||Adalat Venue|
|Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, “RAIL SOUDHA” Zonal Headquarters Office, Gadag Road, Hubli-580020.(E-mail ID- email@example.com)||PCMM’s Conference Hall, Rail Soudha, Gadag Road Hubli.|
|2.||Hubli||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, DRM’s Office, Hubli-580 020.(E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org))||Divisional Railway Manager’s Quadrangle, Hubli.|
|Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W.Railway, Carriage Repair shop, Gadag Road, Hubli-580 020.(E-mail ID- email@example.com)||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubli.|
|4.||Bangalore||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bangalore – 560 023.(E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org)||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Bangalore – 560023.
|Dy. Chief Personnel officer, (Construction), South Western Railway, Millers Road, Bangalore-560 046(E-mail ID- email@example.com)|
|6||Mysore||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, IRWIN Road, Mysore – 570 021.(E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org)||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Mysore – 570 021.|
|7.||Workshop,Mysore||Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W.Railway,Ashokapuram, Mysore.(E-mail ID- email@example.com)||Central Workshop, Mysore|
(4) Last date for receipt of Application for the Adalat will be 05th September, 2018. It may be noted that it may not be possible to deal with grievances received after this date in the Pan-India AIPA.
(5) Grievances not directly connected to settlement dues such as Compassionate Ground Appointments, employment to wards of serving/retired employees, grant of family pension where they had not opted for pension and fixation of pay etc, shall not be entertained by the Pan-India AIPA.
(6) The representatives are requested to make their own arrangements for travel and stay, If they choose to personally attend the Adalat.
Principal Chief Personnel Officer
South Western Railway
1. Name of the Employee :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Station last worked :
4. Grade and Designation of the last post held :
5. Date of retirement/demitting the service :
6. P.P.O.No. Or in case of Non-sanction of :
Pension, other details like Provident
Fund A/c. No., Staff/Ticket No. etc.
7. Grievance (Full details should be given) :
Also quote if there are any previous
References from the Railway in this regard.
8. Address for correspondence with Pin code :
(Phone no.,Email id & mobile no.)
Click Here to Download Hindi Version with Proforma Hindi Version