Rajdhani Express Special train between Secunderabad-New Delhi (Train No.02437/Train No.02438) Time Table, Stoppages and Day on
Train No. 02437/02438 Secunderabad – New Delhi-Secunderabad Special Train (Weekly):
Train No. 02437 Secunderabad-New Delhi AC Superfast Special Train will depart Secunderabad on Wednesdays commencing from 20th May, 2020 at 13.15 hrs and arrive New Delhi at 10.40 hrs on the next day.
In the opposite direction, Train No. 02438 New Delhi-Secunderabad AC Superfast Special Train will depart New Delhi on Sundays commencing from 17th May, 2020 at 16.00 hrs and arrive Secunderabad at 14.00 hrs on the next day.
Enroute, the train will stop at Nagpur, Bhopal and Jhansi stations in both the directions.
1. These special trains will have only Air Conditioned classes i.e., First, Second and Third AC. The fare structure for the special trains will be as applicable for the regular time tabled Rajdhani train services.
2. Catering charges are not included in the fare and passengers are encouraged to carry their own food and drinking water. Dry, ready to eat food and bottled water will be provided on demand inside the train on payment basis.
3. No stalls / booths on the platforms shall be opened and no train side vending is permitted. Passengers are advised to travel light.
4. No linen, blankets and curtains will be provided in the train and hence passengers are advised to carry their own linen for travel. Temperature inside AC coaches will be suitably regulated for this purpose.
5. Tickets can be booked only online (www.irctc.co.in) or through mobile app. Booking of tickets through agents (both IRCTC & Railway) will not be permitted.
6. The advance reservation period is a maximum of 7 days.
7. Only confirmed tickets can be booked. Booking of RAC / Waitlist ticket or on-board booking by ticket checking staff is not permitted.
8. Tatkal, Premium Tatkal or Current Booking is not permitted.
9. Cancellation of ticket is permitted only online, upto 24 hours before scheduled departure of the train. Cancellation charge will be 50% of the fare.
10. As per Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines, movement of passengers as well as Driver of the vehicle transporting the passengers to and from the railway station shall be allowed on the basis of confirmed e-ticket.
11. Only those passengers with confirmed e-tickets will be allowed to enter the station.
12. Passengers shall reach the station at lease 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station.
13. All passengers will be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter / board the train.
14. All passengers have to wear face covers / masks at entry and during travel.
15. Passengers will have to observe social distancing while boarding the train and during travel.
16. On arrival at destination, passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as prescribed by the destination State / Union Territory.
17. All passengers are advised to download and use the “Aarogya Setu” application.
18. These special train services are in addition to the Shramik Special Trains being operated for transporting stranded persons incluing migrant workers.
19. All other regular passenger train services including Mail/Express, Passenger and Sub-Urban services will remain cancelled until further advice.