SCR Act Apprentice Notification 2019
South Central Railway Apprentice 2019
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Personnel Branch, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500 025.
NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
Notification No.SCR/P-HQ/111/Act. App/2019 Dated 09.11.2019
Opening Date/Time of Online Application 09-11-2019/11:00 hrs
Closing Date/Time of Online Application 08-12-2019/23:30 hrs
SCR Apprentice 2019
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS BEFORE SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Read carefully the complete notification before filling up of online application.
2. To download the full notification click the link given below: http://188.8.131.52/Act_App_Notification09112019.pdf
3. For registration, you must have registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
4. Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
I) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
II) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
III) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
IV) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
V) One passport size photo graph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VI) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VII) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
VIII) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
5. The candidate must possess minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
6. OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
7. After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
8. The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.