Vibrant Goa EZPSTT05
IRCTC Goa Package 2021
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for Goa starting from Silchar with confirmed train tickets in Sleeper Class and 3rd AC for its esteemed passengers. Booking of PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Centres, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
- Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
- Package Code: EZPSTT05
- Origin: SILCHAR
- Destination: GOA
- Departure: 13-AUG-2021
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 13-AUG-21
- Destination covered:- Goa
- Boarding / De-boarding Points:- Silchar – Badarpur – Guwahati – New Bongaigaon – New Alipurduar – New Cooch Behar – New Jalpaiguri – Malda Town
|Package Name||Vibrant Goa|
|Station / Departure Time||Silchar|
|Class||3AC & SL|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tariff: (Including GST) All price mentioned are per person
|Category||Price Per Pax|
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare
Destination covered:- Goa
Boarding / De-boarding Points:- Silchar – Badarpur – Guwahati – New Bongaigaon – New Alipurduar – New Cooch Behar – New Jalpaiguri – Malda Town
Itinerary Dated:- 13.08.2021 to 24.08.2021( 11N / 12D )
Itinerary No:- EZPSTT05
|Day 1:||Silchar||Journey start|
|New Cooch Behar|
|Day 5:||MAO||Arrive Goa. Transfer to place of stay. Full day free for leisure activities or indulge in your favorite beach activity on own cost. Overnight stay.|
|Day 6 :||MAO||After breakfast, full day sightseeing of North Goa covering some of the most beautiful beaches namely Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga, Miramar Beach, Fort Aguada. Visit Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Evening cruise in Mandovi River (at own cost). Overnight stay.|
|Day 7 :||MAO||After breakfast, full day sightseeing of South Goa. Visit Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple. Overnight stay.|
|Day 8 :||MAO||After Breakfast, Free for beach activities, post lunch drop for shopping at Madgaon market. Transfer to railway station dinner and overnight journey on board.|
|Day 9 :|
|Day 10 :|
|Day 11 :||Malda Town||Passengers de-boarding|
|New Cooch Behar|
NB: “Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be changed. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey.”
IRCTC offers ‘Pilgrim Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Pilgrim Special tour packages costs Rs. 11,340 / – per person for standard class and 18,900 / – per person for Comfort class, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in Sleeper coach and 3AC class. Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall / Lodges / Dormitories accommodation for Standard class on multisharing basis for night stay / morning freshening up and Hotels accommodation for 3AC on Twin & Triple sharing basis at places of night stay and Quadruple sharing basis room for morning freshening up for 3AC.
- Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
- Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at destination by own.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan train trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class / Third A / c Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Dormitory / Hall accommodation for Standard Package and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory / Hall) will be provided for standard passengers and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will be provided in Dormitory only. However, if guests want, they can request the Tour Escort / Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Pilgrim Special tour Clients).
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before / after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- 20 liter packaged drinking water Jar will be provided per day for each sleeper class coach and One liter packaged water bottle per tourist per day shall be provided to 3AC passengers. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- If any stamped / accident / drowning in Sea / River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- Please DO follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times. Your Tour Manager is your source of information.
- Please carry Mask, Sanitizer for prevention of Covid 19 in the tour.
- Please DO carry a Photo Identity Card indicating proof of age such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please DO take complete and personal care of your belongings during the tour.
- Please DO maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places you visit.
- Please DO bear Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments if not specified in Inclusions.
- Please DO stay in groups and follow scheduled timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Please DO adheres to the revised itinerary if the situation so arises by following the instructions of Tour Manager. The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances either before start of tour or during the tour.
- Please DO leaves the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO ensures switching off the Lights and fans in the compartments when not in use.
- Please DO NOT consumes alcoholic beverages, bidis, and cigarettes during the tour. IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Please DO NOT carry any valuables like jewellery, antiques, electronic equipments etc., on the tour. Clients carrying the same shall do so at their own risk. In case of any theft or any law & order issues leading to loss of passenger’s property, IRCTC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please DO NOT Carry any Prohibited articles in person or in your baggage. The client alone shall be responsible for the cost and consequences that follow in the event of the client carrying the same.
- Please DO NOT be rude while interacting with locals and Please DO NOT indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, you may please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO NOT indulges in Photography if the same is restricted at certain places.
- Please DO NOT offend the local regulations.
- Please DO NOT pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Please DO NOT cross Railway Tracks but instead Use Foot Over Bridges.
- Please DO NOT waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
For any assistance, please contact:
|Guwahati||IRCTC Ltd., Regional Office Guwahati
4D Mandovi Apartments (Opp. Rabindra Bhawan). GNB Road. Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. Assam, Telephone: 0361 – 2737123, Mobile: +91 99576 44161, +91 60029 12335, +91 8638 507592, +91 97317 04869, +91-99576 44166
|New Jalpaiguri||IRCTC Area office, 1st Floor, PF No 1. NJP Railway Station, Mobile: +91 87003 90211|